Monday 2 December 2013

Monthly Favourites | November

Flower Headband
With Summer officially beginning yesterday, a flower headband seemed like an appropriate accessory to own this season. I love headbands, as they are an easy way to jazz up a quite plain outfit, adding a burst of colour. I purchased this headband online from Princess Polly for $40. Some headbands can be quite painful behind your ears after longer periods of time, but I have found this one to be quite comfortable so far.
Pink Ice (Pale Pink)
White Skort
I haven't owned a skort in years, and I remember when I was younger I used to be in love with them. When I was browsing online one day, I saw a picture of the beautiful Eleanor Calder (Louis Tomlinson's from One Directions girlfriend) with one on. Then I had a look online and saw that Market HQ had a design available that I liked. So I purchased it online for $60 and it arrived on my doorstep by the end of the week. This will probably be one of my staple clothing pieces for this Summer as it is extremely light and comfortable, and can be easily dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
Skort (White) - Size S/8
Tangerine Nails
Nails is Stage Dive
This would have to be the nail colour that I have been absolutely adoring this month. I was given so many compliments on the colour as it is quite unique. It is almost a fluresent orange, but isn't. I purchased this awesome colour from Topshop fo£5, which at the time was about AU $9. I found that the quality was really good and the colour lasted for quite a long time without chipping. Topshop has such an amazing variety of nail polishes that I know I will be purchasing more of in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment