Monday 18 November 2013

Dressed to the Nines.

Last night a group of my closest girlfriends and I attended a University Ball, and we had the best time. Even though we knew no one there, we had a great time on the dance floor and at the Photo Booth. Many people believe that you must spend a fortune on everything for a formal or ball, but last night I proved that theory wrong. I managed not to spend any money on the evening as I did my own hair and make-up, borrowed a dress and I already owned all the jewellery and accessories that I wore.


I borrowed an open back, navy blue, high neck dress from a friend. This dress style is something that I usually wouldn't go for, but I though that I would try something new and different. I chose to pair this with bold red lips, clutch and shoes, and both my earrings and ring were silver. I think that this colour combination is always a winner, and goes so seamlessly together.

No comments:

Post a Comment