Saturday 21 September 2013

Nature within Jewellery.


The other day I purchased this exquisite ring that I found in a little boutique around the corner from where I live. I have been looking for a really lovely piece of silver jewellery for a while now and when I stumbled across this ring and I couldn't help myself. It had to be mine!



This ring is apart of the first collection from Cushy Living. Cushy Living is a small online blog by a husband and wife, which is now branching out into small shops and boutiques. The website sells a range of different jewellery items, all delicately crafted in sterling silver. They range from rings, to earrings and necklaces.

This ring is something that I will keep with me for the rest of my life. It is so hard to come by reasonably priced jewellery nowadays, that is able to last more than a week without loosing its colour or breaking it.

If they are able to continue their philosophy of giving their customers a great product that doesn’t just look great but makes our customers feel great, then I am predicting big things for this couple in the future.